Hyundai Test Drive Bonus
Hyundai has a promotion that could get you a $40 gift card for a test drive. The gift card comes in the form of an Visa, Amazon or Target gift card. You need to fill out your information and you will receive a coupon code. To get the offer, go here and it should show as a blue tab in the left side of the screen. You are limited to one coupon redemption per household per 6 months. So if you have done one of these bonuses recently, you are not eligible.
You need to enter some information on the form shown on the website. Then simply print your coupon and bring it with you when you stop by to test drive a new Hyundai at a participating Hyundai dealer.
- Limit one coupon redemption per household per 6 months.
- Coupon can be redeemed at any participating Hyundai Dealer, only once.
- By signing up for this Promotion you agree to receive communications related to this Promotion.
- Dealer reserves the final decision to redeem or refuse any reward card certificate or coupon.
- Test Drive not required for residents of the state of Maryland.
- Must be 18 or older and present a valid U.S. Driver’s License to qualify.
This Hyundai test drive bonus is pretty easy, but not the best bonus they offer. We usually see a $50 bonus. But it is worth it if you have a dealer nearby, or if you’re looking to buy a vehicle from them. As is the case with most test drive bonuses, you don’t have to make a purchase at the dealership. You just need to print the coupon and then do the test drive. Sometimes just telling the salesperson that you only want the bonus, will make your trip even quicker. But, that doesn’t always work. There’s also cases when people don’t get the gift card at all, so don’t go way out of your way for this. See more test drive bonuses here.