Wells Fargo, $400 Bonus for Checking Accounts Available Nationwide
Wells Fargo has a $400 bonus for new checking accounts opened by the end of July. This Wells Fargo $400 bonus is available nationwide, unlike this other offer that I posted recently that was targeted to a few cities only.
Open a new Everyday Checking account online from this page or bring an offer code to a participating Wells Fargo branch to get a $400 bonus. Here’s how:
- Open a new, eligible Wells Fargo consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by July 31, 2020.
- Within 90 days of account opening (the “qualification period”), receive a total of $4,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to your new checking account during the qualification period.
After the initial 90 days of account opening, your bonus will be paid within the next 30 days if you have met all offer requirements. Throughout the qualification period and until the bonus is paid, you must maintain a balance in your account greater than $0. Accounts with a zero balance may be subject to automatic closure pursuant to the terms of the Deposit Account Agreement.
You cannot be:
- A current owner on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- A Wells Fargo team member
- A recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months (limit one bonus per customer)
The Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account monthly service fee is $10. The monthly service fee can be avoided with any one of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments from this checking account
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
There is a $5 monthly service fee discount when the primary account owner is 17 – 24 years old.
A good bonus that is available nationwide. You need to receive a cumulative monthly total of $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits to the checking account opened for this bonus. Capital One 360 transfer worked for me for the direct deposit requirement back in late February 2019. Schwab also works.
The account also comes with a $10 monthly fee that can be waived with a $1,500 minimum daily balance or 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments.
- Apply Here
- Bonus: $400
- Account Type: Everyday Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 6/31/2020
- Type of Inquiry: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $4K
- Other Requirements: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $50
- Monthly Fee: $10 but can be waived
- Closing Account Fee: None