Southwest Sale – One Way Fares from $49, $39 in Hawaii
Check out this new Southwest sale featuring discounted flights all over the country starting from as little as $49 or 2,468 points. There’s even cheaper fares for travel within Hawaii, just $39. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good.
The deals apply to flights traveling from January 14 through January 23, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. There are a few blackout dates during Christmas and New Years. Also, the cheapest fares on a number of the listed routes are only available on specific days. Must purchase from December 19, 2019 in order to get these cheap fares.
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S. travel valid January 28 through May 20, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid February 4 through May 20, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid February 4 through March 5, 2020, and April 14 through May 14, 2020.
- International travel valid February 4 through March 5, 2020, and April 14 through May 14, 2020.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 14-day advance purchase required for continental U.S. travel; 21-day advance purchase required for all other travel.
- Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
These are good deals from Southwest, so it’s definitely worth a look. You could net some very cheap fares, if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. If you use Rapid Rewards points the fares are fully refundable.
Use a Southwest credit card or Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve(3x on travel), or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from cards such as Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
So where will you go next? Let me know in the comments if you book anything.