Associated Bank, $400 Bonus with Checking and Savings Accounts
Associated Bank has a new bonus that can earn you a total of $400 when you open a checking and savings account. There’s also a smaller bonus for a total of $275.
Earn $400 when you combine Associated Choice Checking™ and Associated Relationship Savings. here’s how:
- Open an Associated Choice Checking account with a minimum deposit of $100 and make three payments using Associated Bank Online Bill Pay OR at least one direct deposit of $300 or more within 45 days of account opening.
- And open an Associated Relationship Savings account with a minimum deposit of $25,000.
- Maintain a minimum combined balance in those accounts of $25,000 for 90 days and receive your $400 within 120 days of opening.
- Deposits from existing accounts do not qualify; funds must be from outside of Associated Bank.
- All accounts must be opened with the same primary accountholder within 10 days.
- If multiple Associated Relationship Savings accounts are opened in the 10 day timeframe, all accounts will be used to calculate the combined balance requirement.
- $400 bonus will be deposited into the Associated Choice Checking account within 120 days of account opening.
- Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months.
- For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year-end for the year in which the bonus is given.
- Offer available in IL, MN, WI only
- Offer limited to new Associated Choice Checking and Associated Relationship Savings opened through August 31, 2020.
- Primary owner on the account must be 18 years or older to qualify.
- Offer not available to customers who already have or have had a checking account or Associated Relationship Savings account at Associated Bank within the last six months.
- Offer limited to one per customer
Savings account has a $5 monthly fee that is waived with the following options:
- $300 minimum daily balance OR
- $25 or more per month in recurring automatic deposits, such as Automated Clearing House (ACH), online banking transfers from another account or direct deposit OR
- Be under the age of 18
If the account is closed within 12 months, Associated Bank reserves the right to deduct the monetary bonus from the account prior to closing.
A decent bonus that doesn’t require a direct deposit but you do need $25,000. You need to keep that money in the savings account for three months. And you also need $10K to keep the checking account fee-free. It was easier to keep the account fee-free last time. Probably worth checking out other bonuses first.
- Apply Here
- Bonus: $175 + $100
- Account Type: Diamond Secure Account
- Availability: IL, MN, WI
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: It’s an option
- Other Requirements: Minimum of three payments using online bill pay
- Monthly Fee: Yes, can be waived
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 12 months to get bonus