Radisson Rewards Visa Card 120K Bonus
Check out this new Radisson Rewards Visa Card 120K Bonus. This matches the highest ever offer for this card. You need to spend $3,000 to get the bonus points and the $75 annual fee is not waived.
- Receive 120,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on your US Bank Radisson Rewards Card within the first 90 days.
$75 annual fee is not waived.
- 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels
- 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
- 40,000 renewal points each year when you renew your card
- Earn up to 3 free nights! Earn one Free Night E-Cert (can be used in US only) for each $10,000 in spend (up to $30,000), then renew your card by paying the Annual Fee
- Gold status, or 15 qualifying nights toward obtaining or maintaining Platinum status
As a Radisson Rewards™ member, you have choices. Redeem the points you’ve earned at your choice of more than 1,100 hotels in seven categories worldwide.
Award Nights are divided in Standard or Premium rooms within the Radisson Hotel Group portfolio.
The card can earn you free nights through spending, up to three per year. But they’re limited to US properties only. The normal bonus on the card is 85,000 points, and we’ve seen 100K bonuses in the past. This US Bank Radisson Rewards Card 120K bonus is the highest ever for this credit card. You can definitely get a lot of free nights with this bonus at their low end properties, but if you’re going for their top hotels, the bonus is worth just one night or maybe close to two. Worth keeping in mind that US Bank is not the easiest bank to deal with, when it comes to credit card approvals.