MidFirst Bank Business Bonus, Get $250 with New Checking (OK, AZ)
Open a new MidFirst Bank business checking account and you can receive $250. This MidFirst Bank Business Bonus is only available in OK and AZ.
Offer opportunity is $250 per account when requirements are met within 90 days of account opening:
- Maintain a year-to-date average ledger balance of at least $750 and
- Enroll in business online banking, either iManage Business Express® (iMBX) or iManage Business Banking® (iMBB).
Account must remain open, active and in good standing at the time of account credit. Account will receive promotional credit within 110 days from account opening. IOLTA accounts are not eligible for the promotion. Account and related services are subject to the standard pricing per the Fee Schedules for Business and Commercial Checking Accounts and Treasury Management and Online Banking Services. Additional fees may apply.
Promotional offer available in Oklahoma and Arizona area banking centers only and is not available to existing MidFirst Bank checking customers or those whose accounts have been closed within one year or closed with a negative balance. Must be 17 or older.
Limit one promotional account per business relationship.
Basic Business Checking is probably the best option. The account has no monthly fee if average monthly ledger balance is $750 or more
Accounts closed within 90 days of opening may be subject to an account closing fee and will forfeit amount equal to the offer value.
I’m not familiar with this bank, so please let me know if you have any additional information. A decent bonus for business checking account, with easy requirements. Looks like the offer is available in branch only.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $250
- Account Type: Basic Business Checking
- Availability: OK, AZ
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: $750 balance and online banking
- Monthly Fee: Waived with $750 balance
- Closing Account Fee: Yes, if closed within 90 days