Plastiq has brought back a great promotion this month once again. You can submit up to three payments ($10,000 or less each) and benefit from a 1% Plastiq fee. You can use any card this time around so this is a good opportunity to generate some spending and even turn in a profit. There’s only a few days left to take advantage of this promotion.
Here’s how it works:
- Select a recipient to pay.
- Enter a payment amount (up to $10,000).
- Submit your payment using your preferred credit card.
- On the payment review page, make sure your payment is processed before 11:59 PM EST on December 31, 2019.
- Repeat up to 3 times
Use your favorite credit card to pay a wide variety of bills – from rent and car payments to utilities and business expenses. Check out this chart more more info.
Depending on the funding method of your recipient (paper check or electronic transfer), the processing date can be as soon as same-day (in which you will be notified prior to payment submission).
- Promotion is available only to direct recipients of this email notifying them of their eligibility and cannot be combined with other Plastiq promotions or fee free dollars (FFDs). This promotion is non-transferable.
- Promotion can be applied on up to three payments per account.
- Payments must be made with a credit card associated with this eligible member’s account and must not exceed $10,000 per transaction. Eligible customers can submit immediate payments or schedule payments to be processed before 11:59 PM EST on December 31, 2019. The Plastiq 1% fee will automatically be applied when the payment is processed.
- Editing, altering, canceling or rescheduling payments with this promotion applied will forfeit the service fee rate of 1%.
- Plastiq reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time.
Sign Up for Plastiq
Plastiq is a service that lets you pay bills with a credit card. You can pay your rent, mortgage or any other bill that you have, either by check or ACH. They charge fees for using a credit card, but sometimes they have promotions like this one, which make it worthwhile. Even paying the full fee of 2.5% makes sense sometimes if you need to complete minimum spending requirements in a hurry.
If you’ve never tried Plastiq you can sign up through my referral and you get $500 in fee-free spending. That means that you can pay any bill up to $500 with a credit card with no fee. There’s also a better bonus for business accounts.
A good Plastiq promo that lowers the processing fee to just 1%. I’ve been getting offers for 1.5% fee all month long, but now they sent this one for 1% fee for the last few days of December. You likely need to have received an email in order to qualify, but last month even people that didn’t get an email were seeing the discounted fee. So start a payment and see in the last step if you receive a lower fee.
This is a lot of spending that you can generate. If you use a card that earns at least 2%, such as the Amex Business Plus for example, you can turn in a good profit as well. If maximized, a 2% card will make you a $150 profit for $30K in payments. You can also use this opportunity to meet any spending requirements you might have.