JetBlue Sale with One Way Fares from $39
JetBlue has a new fare sale with one flights priced as low as $39. You can also choose to use TruBlue points for this JetBlue sale and pay as little as 1,900 points. Prices will vary by route. Only NYC to Worcester will cost you $39, but there’s more deals from $49 and up.
You must book by December 3, 2019 and travel between 12/10/19–2/13/20. The lowest prices are for Blue fare class.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 12/3/19 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 12/10/19–2/13/20. Blackout dates: 12/21/19–1/7/20 & 1/17/20–1/20/20.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
It’s good to wait for these sales to book JetBlue flights since you can often get cheaper prices. Remember that you have 24 hours from the time of their original booking to cancel their reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected, if travel was booked seven (7) days or more prior to the departure date.
Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as the JetBlue Plus Card (6x on JetBlue purchases), Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or check out the best cards for travel purchases.
If you see a flight that you’ve already booked, you can contact JetBlue and the difference in fare will be returned in the form of a JetBlue credit, good for one year from the date of issuance. Read more here about their Changes, Cancellations and Standby Guidelines.