Citi Easy Deals is not a very popular program but they do have some great offers from time to time. Here’s what you should see in your accounts if you have one of the eligible cards:
- $50 BP gift card for $35
- $25 Uber gift card for $15
- $10 Dunkin Donuts gift card for $5
- $10 iTunes gift card for $5
How to Access Citi Easy Deals
These are the eligible cards:
- Citi AT&T Access Card
- Citi Simplicity
- Citi Diamond Preferred
If you have these cards, you can log in here and check the deals they have. The program has three tiers:
- The Base tier (for those with $0 minimum annual purchases) offers access to local coupons for local shops, restaurants and services.
- The Enhanced tier (for those with $100 minimum annual purchases) offers access to Base tier benefits as well as gift cards and magazine deals.
- The Plus tier (for those with $500 minimum annual purchases) offers access to both the Base tier and Enhanced tier benefits, as well as daily deals and savings on merchandise and travel.
SOme sweet deals, and you could even be able to purchase again in 7 days. But access to Citi Easy Deals is only available to those with one of the three Citi cards. Should be worth a look if you have them.