Amex Platinum Card 125K Bonus
American Express is offering some people a huge bonus for the Platinum Card. Those targeted can earn a best ever 125K bonus with just $5,000 spending. Let’s see more details about this Amex Platinum Card 125K bonus and how to check if you are targeted.
Earn 125,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months. See offer terms here.
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 airline fee credit
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- Access to over 1,000+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
This card has a $550 annual fee that is not waived.
This Amex Platinum Card 125K bonus is obviously a tremendous offer. You can also check CardMatch for a possible 100K offer. Otherwise, the current public bonus for the card is 60K. The card has a $550 annual fee, but 125K Membership Rewards points are easily worth close to $2,000. On top of that, the card has lots of perks such as $200 in Uber credits annually, lounge access, $200 airline fee credit which is now more difficult to cash in, free Global Entry, and more.
Let me know if you see this offer.