Avianca LifeMiles program sent out emails today with an interesting offer that will get you a 115% bonus just for transferring LifeMiles from one account to another.
For every LM 1,000 you transfer from your account to a relative or friend, they will receive 115% more miles! Promotion valid from November 13th to 20th, 2019 A fee US 15.00 + taxes for every LM 1,000 transferred between accounts applies.
- This promotion is valid from November 13th to 20th, 2019 (between 00.00-23.59 GMT -6, El Salvador), as the last date of transfer.
- Transfer fee for each block of 1,000 LifeMiles is $15.00 not including applicable taxes and USD $18.30 including applicable taxes according to the country of correspondence registered in the LifeMiles database
- The miles must be transferred in multiples of 1,000. Minimum transfer miles: 1,000.
- Maximum transfer miles per member per calendar year: LM 75,000 (excluding additional bonuses).
- Maximum LifeMiles to receive per member per calendar year: LM 75,000 (excluding additional bonuses).
- The miles transferred and earned with this promotion do not apply to achieve or maintain Elite status.
- The transfer of miles is an immediate execution transaction. Once the miles are transferred, the miles will be accrued immediately on the receiving members account.
Looks like an awesome offer at first, but you need to pay $15 plus taxes for every 1,000 LifeMiles that you transfer. Plus we have seen bonuses for 125% in the past. Could still be useful for those who have a good redemption in mind. If you need LifeMiles, you can transfer from the following programs:
- 1:1 from Amex Membership Rewards
- 2:1.5 from Capital One
- 1:1 from Citi ThankYou Rewards
- 3:1 from Marriott Bonvoy