Amazon 4-Star Chase Offer
Chase, Bank of America and cards from some other banks have a new offer that can save you 10% on your purchases at Amazon 4-star stores. Amazon 4-star is a new physical store where customers can shop and discover highly rated products from the top categories across all of Amazon.com including devices, consumer electronics, kitchen, home, toys, books, games, and more, according to a news release from Amazon. Everything in store is rated 4 stars and above by Amazon customers or is a top seller or new and trending. Here’s what this Amazon 4-Star Chase Offer looks like:
- Earn 10% back on your Amazon 4-star purchase, with a $6.00 back maximum!
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer expires 12/12/2019.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Chase Offers were recently added to Chase cards. The are similar to Amex Offers as they usually give you cashback when you use your eligible Chase credit card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app, and now online as well. They are are also available on debit cards and business credit cards. For business cards the offers can be seen in app only.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up in Bank of America, BB&T and other banks that use the same service.
Not huge savings, but will come in handy if you wanna check out one of these stores. There’s very few of them around:
- Berkeley – Fourth Street
- Burlingame – Burlingame Ave – coming soon
- Corte Madera – The Village at Corte Madera – coming soon
- Denver – Park Meadows
- Norwalk – The SoNo Collection – coming soon
- Oak Brook – Oakbrook Center
- Natick – Natick Mall
- NEW YORK
- Manhattan – SoHo
- Frisco – Stonebriar Centre
- Seattle – South Lake Union