$900 Bonus for Chase Checking/Savings
Chase currently has a public $600 bonus for those who open a new checking and savings account. But some current Chase cardholders are seeing a much better offer in their accounts. You can get a total of $900 if you are targeted.
The offer gives you a $900 total bonus, but it comes in two parts that can be done separately. You’ll receive $300 for opening a checking account, $200 for a savings account, and an extra $400 if you do both.
- GET $300 for new Chase checking customers who open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up Direct Deposit.
- GET $200 for opening a new CHASE SAVINGS account, depositing a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintaining a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
- OR get $900 for both (an extra $400)
Offer expires 01/17/2020.
Looks like anyone who is targeted can get a unique offer code sent to unlimited number of emails. So if you are targeted you should be able to help your friends by entering their email address into the offer to send them a unique code. You could help out other readers in the comments as well.
Must be targeted. Check your credit card accounts online. Look in notifications or “Just for You” offers. It might also be sent out by email.
Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. You can receive only one new checking and one savings account opening related bonus every two years.
Most likely you need to have a Chase branch in your state in order to be eligible, even when applying online. Check the branch locator here.
Both the checking and the savings account comes with monthly fees, but can be waived.
Chase Total Checking has a $12 Monthly Service Fee that is waived when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR,
- Keep an average beginning day balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
Chase Savings has a $5 Monthly Service Fee that is waived when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account; OR,
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase personal checking account (available only through Chase Online Banking); OR
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus Checking, Chase Premier Platinum Checking, or Chase Private Client Checking account.
Obviously an incredible offer for those who are targeted. You get $300 for a new checking account, $200 for a new savings account, and another $400 when you do both (instead of $100 in public offer). Requirements are relatively easy, so you should definitely go for it if you are targeted. Look around in your credit card account online or in app to see if you have the offer.
Let me know if you are targeted, and also if you see any different terms from the usual $600 offer.