Chase United Explorer Card, 65K Bonus Miles with $10K Spending
The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card has a new offer that will get you a total of 65,000 miles. That’s a good bonus, but it also comes with a large spending requirement.
Earn up to 65,000 bonus miles:
- 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- Plus, an additional 25,000 bonus miles after you spend $10,000 total in purchases in the first 6 months your account is open
$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. Offer ends 1/9/20.
- Each calendar year, you are eligible to receive one 10,000-mile bonus after you reach $25,000 in net purchases
- Earn two miles for each $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Earn one mile for each $1 spent on all other purchases
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit
- 25% back on United Inflight Wi-Fi, food and drinks
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two one-time-use United Club passes each year
A good offer, but you need to spend a total of $10K in order to get the whole 65,000 miles. You do get 6 months to complete that spending though.
Keep in mind that the Chase 5/24 rule does apply here, so not many people will be eligible to apply. But if you are under 5 cards in the last 24 months, then it could be a good opportunity to earn some United MileagePlus miles.
HT: Doctor of Credit