Qantas Amex Offer
Get a one-time $200 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000+ in one or more transactions directly with Qantas Airways online at qantas.com by 12/31/2019. Flights must originate in US and be charged in USD.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Qantas Airways only through US website qantas.com or US mobile app.
- Flights must originate in US and be charged in USD.
- Not valid for purchases by phone, at terminals, lounges, or on-board flights.
- Purchases such as additional baggage and seat selection fees are included if purchased with initial booking and appears on the same receipt as the flight.
- Excludes (i) all purchases with third parties, affiliates, partners, (ii) travel insurance, car rentals, hotels, airport transfers, tours, activities, (iii) gift vouchers, vacation purchases, merchandise, (iv) Bid Now Upgrades, The Qantas Club membership & lounge access fees, and purchase of Qantas Points.
- Offer is non-transferable. Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online or in the app, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. That same site could also let you use this trick to add offers to any card.
A good offer that will save you 20% on Qantas flights. Worth saving it to your cards if you think you might use it.