Stop & Shop, Giant and Martin’s supermarkets have some new digital coupons that will net you $10 in grocery savings when you purchase Happy Gift Cards.
Save $10 on your grocery purchase when you buy $50 or more in the following Happy Gift Cards:
You can see all coupons here (search for ‘happy’)
- Exp: 11/13/2019
- $10 minimum grocery spend required
- Limit 1 per customer for each coupon.
- Offer redeemed when you present your Card at checkout and will be applied to your grocery order before taxes and after all other coupons and savings are applied.
- Grocery order calculation excludes gift cards, alcohol, tobacco and any other purchase prohibited by law.
- Offer can only be redeemed once.
Happy Gift Cards can be used at a variety of merchants that are listed on the card itself, and its possible to use them for purchases of other gift cards as well. With these coupons you get a 20% discount in the form of grocery savings. So it’s a good deal for those who shop at Stop & Shop or their other affiliated brands. You can make this deal even better if you use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back.