Emprise Bank $200 Bonus, No Direct Deposit Required (KS Only)
Emprise Bank has a $200 bonus for KS residents. Direct deposit is optional. You can get the bonus just with an ACH transfer and 12 debit purchases.
To receive the $200 bonus you must:
- provide the promo code EBCASH200 at the time of account opening;
- setup and receive one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) within 60 days of account opening;
- use your debit card to make 12 purchases from your new checking account within 60 days of account opening.
Once all requirements are met for the bonus, we will deposit the bonus directly into your new personal checking account within 90 days of account opening. The bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS.
- KS only
- This offer is for new personal checking account customers only; you are not eligible for this offer if you were an owner of an Emprise Bank personal checking account within the last 90 days.
- Offer will only be paid once on a new single or joint account.
The account has no monthly fees.
The new personal checking account must be open and in good standing up to and including the date the bonus is paid in order to receive the bonus.
An easy bonus of $200 that doesn’t require a direct deposit. But there’s not much info about the bank and limited to KS only.
- Bonus Page
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Checking
- Availability: KS
- Expiration Date:
- Type of Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Credit Card Funding: ACH and 12 debit purchases
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open till bonus posts