Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Card, 125K Bonus + 40X on Stays for 12 Months
Chase has a new offer for its IHG Rewards Club Premier Card. You can earn 125K points when you signup and much more for stays during your first year. You can get 40X total points at IHG Hotels & Resorts worldwide.
- Earn 125,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 40X total points at IHG® Hotels & Resorts worldwide for the first 12 months from account opening when you combine IHG® card benefits with existing IHG® Rewards Club member benefits
- Earn 25X points for the first 12 months as an IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Cardmember – after that, 10X points at IHG® Hotels and Resorts*jumps to associated footnote
- Earn 10X points from IHG® for being an IHG® Rewards Club Member
- Earn 5X points from IHG® with Platinum Elite Status, a benefit of this card
- Plus, enjoy 4X points on all other purchases for the first 12 months from account opening – after that, 2X points at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
$89 Annual Fee, not waived.
Applying for the Card
This product is not available to either current cardmembers of this credit card, or previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. This is a new product, so it shouldn’t be an issue for now. You can apply even if you have the old IHG card.
This card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
This is a great offer for those who stay at IHG hotels often. The signup bonus itself is a bit less than the previous one, but you can earn lots of points for your stays during the first year. Even better if you stack it with this IHG promotion.
HT: Doctor of Credit