If you have a REDcard check the Target app for an offer to save 10% on one item in store. Offer is valid until 10/26/2019.
- Valid one-time use in store only.
- Discount applied to highest price item in transaction when added to your saved offers.
- Limit one manufacturer and one Target coupon per item.
- Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law.
- Item(s) may not be available at all stores.
- Quantities limited; no rain checks.
- Coupon value may not exceed value of item purchased.
- No cash value.
- Excludes alcohol, Apple products, select baby products (Baby Born, DockATot, Elvie, HALO, Infant Optics, Peg Perego, Philips Avent), Bose, Casper, clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, DSLR cameras & lenses, Elf on the Shelf, Fitbit, gift cards, Google, Harry’s and Flamingo, HP, JBL, Levi’s Red Label, LG OLED TV, limited-time designer partnerships, mobile contracts, Motrin pain relief, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Polder, power shave, power dental, prepaid cards, PS4 hardware, Samsung TVs, simplehuman, Sonos, Target Optical, select toys (Barbie Dreamhouse, Disney Frozen Castle, Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Puppy, Frozen Castle and Smart Home, Hot Wheels Colossal Crash, Hot Wheels id, Imaginext Batmobile, LEGO, L.O.L., Mega Bloks, Nerf Ultra, Pictionary Air, Thomas and Friends Wood), Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Vera Bradley bedding, Weber, and Xbox One hardware.
There’s a long list of exclusions. Gift cards are in there too. But maybe you can still find some items worth purchasing with a 10% discount.