Chase Southwest Performance Business Card, 80K Bonus Still Available
Most links for the Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Card now show a 70,000 bonus. But it is still possible to get the 80,000 points bonus that officially expired on October 16, 2019.
This link is still showing the higher offer. You need to spend $5,000 within three months to get the 80,000 points. Keep in mind that the card comes with a $199 annual fee applied to your first billing statement. But the large bonus should come in handy now that the requirement for the Southwest Companion Pass has been increased to 125,000. You can read a full review of the card here.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Card benefits include:
- 9,000 anniversary points after your Cardmember anniversary
- 3 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines flights and hotel/car rental partners
- 2 points per $1 spent on social media and search engine advertising
- 2 points per $1 spent on internet, cable and phone services
- Four upgraded boardings per year (when available),
- Each anniversary year you will be reimbursed for the purchase of up to 4 Upgraded Boardings which are positions A1-A15.
- Upgraded Boardings may be purchased at the departure gate or ticket counter on the day of travel only, when available.
- Inflight WiFi Credits
- up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® Fee Credit