Camden National Bank Bonus, Get $150 with New Checking Account (ME)
Camden Nation Bank is offering a $150 bonus for new checking accounts in Maine. This Camden National Bank bonus requires direct deposits and it takes 12 months to get the full $150. But there’s no monthly fees to worry about.
To get this $150 bonus you must open a new Promise Rewards Checking account ($25 minimum opening deposit) between August 26, 2019 – November 15, 2019. Then the bonus comes in three parts:
- Make 10 debit card point-of-sale transactions that post and clear your account in the 2nd statement cycle, get a $50 bonus within 60 days of meeting requirements.
- If you have direct deposits totaling $500 or more of your payroll, pension or government benefits, such as Social Security, during the 6th statement cycle, a $50 bonus will be paid within 60 days following your 6th statement cycle.
- If you have direct deposits totaling $500 or more during the 12th statement cycle, a final $50 bonus will be paid within 60 days following your 12th statement cycle.
- You must be a Maine resident at account opening.
- No signer on the account may be, or have been a signer on a Camden National Bank consumer checking account within the past 12 months.
Promise Rewards checking has no monthly fees if you enroll in eStatements.
The bonus is limited to Maine only and now has more requirements than in the past. You need to complete 10 debit transactions and then a $500 direct deposit in the 6th statement cycle and then the 12th statement cycle. There’s no fees for the Promise Rewards checking account though, as long as you sign up for eStatements.
- Apply Here
- Bonus: $150
- Account Type: Promise Rewards checking
- Availability: Maine
- Expiration Date: 11/15/2019
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes,
- Other Requirements: 10 debit transactions
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown