Publix, a supermarket chain with locations in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, North Carolina and Virginia, is offering a $10 off a gas gift card when you purchase $50 worth of groceries.
- Save $10 off the purchase of one $50 Gas Gift card with a grocery purchase of $50 or more.
- Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, and prescriptions, required for each deal.
- Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
- Valid for in-store purchases only.
- Offer valid until October 15, 2019
A good offer for some gas savings if you shop at Publix. You can also use your Chase Freedom card this quarter or a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back.
HT: GC Galore