Earn Double Elite Night Credit with Marriott Bonvoy Stays
Marriott is targeting some members with an offer to get status faster. The offer was sent by email, but you can also check promotions in your Marriott Bonvoy account.
Earn double Elite Night Credits on your eligible nights.
- Register today.
- Stay at any of our 6,700 participating hotels and resorts worldwide now through 12/31/2019.
- Get double Elite Night Credits – that’s one Elite Night Credit plus one additional Elite Night Credit for all your eligible nights.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Registration is required.
- Registered Members can earn double Elite Night Credits on all eligible paid nights consumed during the promotion’s earning period (the “Promotion”).
- Earning period starts the day after members register through the end of the month, plus an additional two (2) months (the “Earning Period”). Bonus Elite Night Credits will be awarded to the member’s account within 3–5 business days after the qualifying nights post.
- Elite Night Credits will count only toward the status year in which they are posted.
- Registered Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for the Promotion
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for the Promotion.
This is a good promotion for those chasing status with Marriott Bonvoy. But the promotion is targeted, so hopefully you see it in your offers. Definitely check your accounts, as often you have the offer in there even if you don’t receive an email.