JetBlue Business Card 60K Bonus with $1,000 Spend and Employee Card
Barclays has an increased signed up bonus for the JetBlue Business Card. With this best ever JetBlue Business card 60k bonus you can get 10,000 more points than the previous highest offer.
Earn up to 60,000 bonus points:
- Earn 50,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Plus earn 10,000 points when a purchase is made on an employee card.
$99 annual fee not waived.
- 6X points on JetBlue purchases
- 2X points at restaurants and office supply stores
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag for you and up to three companions on the same reservation when you use your card to book
- Earn 5,000 bonus points annually on your account anniversary
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases annually with your card
- No foreign transaction fees
Applying for the Card
Barclay will usually only approve you for a card every 6 months. If you have a Barclay card, is bet to put some spend on it before applying for another card. They don’t like dormant cardholders. There’s no real limit on the number of cards you can have with Barclay.
They also have a 6/24 rule. That means that they might not approve you if you’ve had more than 6 new cards in the last 24 months. I say might because we’re not sure if it still applies, and even before it was never really a hard rule.
Now they also added the following language:
In addition, you may not be eligible for this offer if, at any time during our relationship with you, we have cause, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to suspect that the account is being obtained or will be used for abusive or gaming activity (such as, but not limited to, obtaining or using the account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings).
This JetBlue Business Card 60K bonus is the highest we have seen. It should give you a value of about $900. Plus you get 10% of your points back every time you redeem, so that’s another 6,000 points after you redeem the bonus. To get the maximum bonus of 60,000 TrueBlue points you need to add an employee card and make a purchase.