Credit Union of Southern California, 5 Month CD with 5.00% APY on $50K
Credit Union of Southern California is offering a promotion for a 5 month CD. You can earn 5.00% APY. You need a minimum deposit of $500 and maximum of $50,000. Maturing funds can be distributed by cashier’s check or wire, or transferred to the member’s savings account.
Joining CU SoCal and/or opening a Take Five Certificate can be done online, or at any of 22 California branches. You can only fund up to $5K online. To fund more, you need to do so over the phone.
Every Member is required to have a Regular Savings Account also. When you join, you make a $10 initial deposit into this account to establish your “share” in the Credit Union.
- Available to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the California counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, or San Bernardino.
- Family members of current CU SoCal members are also welcome to apply.
A great rate, but limited to some parts of CA only. You can check other high yield accounts here.
- Offer Page
- APY: 5.00% for 5 month CD
- Min/ Max Amount: Minimum $500. Maximum $50K.
- Inquiry Type: Soft
- ChexSystems Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: No