Offer has been extended. For a limited time, when you set your Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.com, you will receive a $10 savings on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase made on or before October 31, 2019. This Amazon Discover offer is showing up in the app or online. You can also check the promo link below.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your Discover card.
- Redeem credit by 11:59 p.m. PT on October 31, 2019.
- Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the credit has been added to your customer account.
- The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Redeem credit on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com
You can get an easy $10 with this Amazon Discover offer. Let me know if it works for you.