Southwest Sale, One Way Fares Start at Just $39 Plus $29 Hawaii Intraisland
There’s a new Southwest fare sale out today. The airline is running a big fall fare sale, featuring discounted flights all over the country for as little as $39. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good. There’s even cheaper fares for travel within Hawaii, just $29.
The deals apply to flights traveling between October 8, 2019, through March 4, 2020, and there are a few blackout dates in November around Thanksgiving. Also, the cheapest fares on a number of the listed routes are only available on specific days. Must purchase from October 1 through October 3, 2019 in order to get these cheap fares.
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S. travel valid November 13, 2019, through February 12, 2020.
- Blacked out November 22-December 3, 2019 & December 19, 2019-January 5, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid December 4 through December 18, 2019, and January 2 through February 12, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 13 through December 5, 2019, and January 13 through March 5, 2020.
- International travel valid November 13 through December 11, 2019, and January 7 through March 5, 2020.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from October 1 through October 3, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
These are pretty good deals from Southwest, so it’s definitely worth a look. You could net some very cheap fares, if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Use a Southwest credit card or Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve(3x on travel), or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from cards such as Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
So where will you go next? Let me know in the comments if you book anything.