Plastiq has a new promotion this month that lowers the fee on credit card payments to just 1% for some, and 2% for most people. You can submit up to three payments ($15K/$10K or less each) and benefit from the lower Plastiq fee. You can use any card this time around so this is a good opportunity to generate some spending and even turn in a profit. The promotion was set to expire on 9/26, but has now been extended until the end of the month.
Here’s how it works:
- Select a recipient to pay.
- Enter a payment amount (up to $15,000 for 1% offer, up to $10,000 for 2% offer).
- Submit your payment using your preferred credit card.
- On the payment review page, make sure your payment is processed before 11:59 PM EST on September, 2019.
- Repeat up to 3 times
Use your favorite credit card to pay a wide variety of bills – from rent and car payments to utilities and business expenses. Check out this chart more more info.
- Promotion is available only to direct recipients of this email notifying them of their eligibility and cannot be combined with other Plastiq promotions or fee free dollars (FFDs). This promotion is non-transferable.
- Promotion can be applied on up to three payments per account.
- Payments must be made with a credit card associated with this eligible member’s account and must not exceed $10,000 per transaction. Eligible customers can submit immediate payments or schedule payments to be processed before 11:59 PM EST on September 301, 2019. The Plastiq 1.5% fee will automatically be applied when the payment is processed.
- Editing, altering, canceling or rescheduling payments with this promotion applied will forfeit the service fee rate of 1.5%.
- Plastiq reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time.
Sign Up for Plastiq
Plastiq is a service that lets you pay bills with a credit card. You can pay your rent, mortgage or any other bill that you have, either by check or ACH. They charge fees for using a credit card, but sometimes they have promotions like this one, which make it worthwhile. Even paying the full fee of 2.5% makes sense sometimes if you need to complete minimum spending requirements in a hurry.
If you’ve never tried Plastiq you can sign up through my referral and you get $500 in fee-free spending. That means that you can pay any bill up to $500 with a credit card with no fee. There’s also a better bonus for business accounts.
Another good Plastiq promo that lowers the processing fee. Obviosuly it’s best for those who were targeted for a 1% fee. This is a lot of spending that you can generate and if you use a card that earns at least 2%, you can turn in a good profit as well. This is also good timing for those who need to pay their quarterly taxes. Even at 2%, it can be used for minimum spending.