Frontier has a sale with flights starting as low as $15 one-way. That fare includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, but any extras will cost you with Frontier, as it’s the case with budget airlines. There’s many routes available at the lowest price of this Frontier fare sale. You must book by 9/27/2019, to get these Frontier $15 fares. Most travel must be completed between 09/25/19 and 11/21/19.
For that $15 price you can travel from Long Island/Islip (ISP) to Atlanta (ATL), Austin (AUS) to New Orleans (MSY), Charlotte (CLT) to Orlando (MCO), Philadelphia (PHL) to Pensacola (PNS) and many more. There’s more options for $20 and $25, which are still pretty cheap.
- Purchase by 9/27/2019
- Valid Tuesdays and Wednesdays for nonstop domestic travel.
- 7 day advance purchase required.
- Fly between 09/25/19 and 11/21/19 (might vary by route)
- Fares are one way and do not require roundtrip purchase.
- Fare(s) shown includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited at these fares and certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable.
- Blackout date apply. See each route for specific exclusions.
We see some kind of Frontier fare sale every few weeks. But, flying for $15 is as cheap as it gets with Frontier, or any other airline for that matter. Just make sure you familiarize yourself with their fees, to keep this a good deal. The lowest prices are only available on select routes. However, there’s many cities included. You can even grab some round-trips for under $30. You can’t beat these Frontier $15 fares even by driving or taking a bus.
Check out these previous posts on How to Fly for Cheap and 10 Things You Need to Know About Low Cost Carriers, to help you save money on your next flight and avoid any unexpected fees.