Amex Hilton Cards, Get 2000 Points or $10 When Spend $200 at Restaurant
American Express has a targeted offer for restaurant spending that can get you a $50 credit or 10,000 Hilton points. The offers are for Amex Hilton cards, and are being sent by email. But there’s also a link where you can check if you’re eligible.
- Enroll your Card and earn 2,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $200 at U.S. Restaurants on your Card by 10/31/2019, up to 5 times for a total of up to 10,000 Bonus Points. See offer here.
- Enroll your Card and get a $10 statement credit after you spend $200 at U.S. Restaurants on your Card by 10/31/2019, up to 5 times for a total of up to $50 in statement credits. See offer here.
- If you reach the purchase requirement, the Hilton Honors Bonus Points will be credited to your Hilton Honors account within 8 weeks after October 31, 2019.
- Eligible purchases to meet the Purchase Requirement of this offer include those made by both the Basic and Additional Card Members on the Card Account.
- Eligible purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits.
- Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments, or purchases of any cash equivalents.
A nice offer that will net you some savings or earn you extra Hilton points for restaurant spend. You don;t have to spend $200 on just one dinner. The spending requirement is cumulative, which makes it easier. Let me know if you were targeted.