Cell Phone Bill Amex Offer: Get 20% Back, up to $50
American Express has a new offer that can save you 20% on your cell phone bill. This cell phone bill Amex Offer is showing up on business credit cards and is targeted. You need to log into your accounts and see if you have it.
Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based wireless telephone provider by 12/31/2019. Limit of $50 in total statement credits.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers via online, mobile app, or by phone.
- Excludes purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or re-sellers.
- Purchases for VoIP, hardware (including phones and accessories), equipment, and bundled home/cable services are also excluded.
- Limit of $50 in total statement credits per Card Member.
The 20% discount should come in handy to everyone who has a cell phone. It’s a targeted offer, so check your cards to see if you have it. Make sure to add it to your cards before using it. I saw it on my Blue Business Plus card.