Barclays Hawaiian Business Mastercard, 70K Miles Bonus is Back
Barclays is offering once again an increased bonus on the Barclays Hawaiian Business Mastercard. You can net 70,000 miles if you are approved for the card, which matches the highest offer that we also saw earlier this year.
Receive up to 70,000 bonus miles!
- Earn 60,000 after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Plus, earn an additional 10,000 miles after a purchase is made on an employee card
$99 annual (not waived)
- Receive a one-time 50% OFF COMPANION DISCOUNT for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America
- 3X miles on eligible purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 2X on gas, dinning and office supply store purchase
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- Enjoy a COMPLIMENTARY CHECKED BAG for the primary cardmember when you use your card to purchase tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles with $50,000-$99,999 in annual purchases, OR 40,000 bonus miles with $100,000 or more in annual purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
Applying for the Card
This is a business card, so there’s a good chance that it wont report to your personal credit report.
This Barclays Hawaiian Business Card bonus is the best we have seen. Just keep in mind that Hawaiian miles have been devalued recently. So check the new charts first to see what value you can get out of this bonus, before applying.