Delta Amex Offer: Spend $300/$200, Get $60/$40 Back
American Express has new Delta Amex Offers that can save you up to 20%. There’s two different offers and both are targeted.
- Get a $60 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend $300+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 11/12/19. Flights must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
- Get a $40 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend $200+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 11/12/19. Flights must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
- Valid for purchases made on delta.com, via Fly Delta US app, and US reservation telephone lines.
- Flights must originate in US, including US territories and purchases must be in USD to qualify.
- Excludes: purchases at airport, purchases on board, standalone hotel and car bookings, purchases through third parties, gift card purchases, standby fees, etc.
- Offer expires 11/12/2019
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
A nice offer if you have any paid fares planned with Delta, or if you’re paying any fees or extras. Spending can be completed in one or more transactions.