There’s a new targeted Amex Offer that can save you $10 or $20 at Boxed.com. Not as good as previous offers, but could still be useful if you shop at Boxed.
Boxed Amex Offer
There’s two different offers:
- Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards Points (or $20 statement credit) by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions online at Boxed.com by 10/31/2019.
- Get 1,000 additional Membership Rewards Points (or $10 statement credit) by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions online at Boxed.com by 10/31/2019.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid at Boxed.com/business, Boxed.com/express, Boxed.com or on the Boxed mobile app.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
A decent offer that should come in handy for everyone. Boxed.com carries a lot of products so you should be able to find something that you can use. They sometimes sell discounted gift cards as well. Don’t forget to go through a shopping portal for more savings and maybe look around for their frequent promo codes.