Simple Finance Bonus, Get $150 and 2.02% APY (up to $450 for Two People)
Simple Finance is once again offering a bonus for new accounts. It gets better if you’re in two player mode, as you can earn three times as much. But you also need $30,000 to get the maximum cash from this Simple Finance bonus. This bonus is available until 9/30/19.
Here’s how this Simple Finance bonus works:
- Get $150 for Player 1
- Open a new Protected Goals Account by 9/30/19 4:59 PM PT.
- Deposit(s) totaling $10,000 or more must post to the new Protected Goals Account by 10/15/19 4:59 PM PT.
- Maintain a balance of at least $10,000 in the new Protected Goals Account through 12/31/19 4:59 PM PT.
- Get $150 for Player 2
- Repeat the same steps above for the second person
- Get $150 for Shared Account
- Open a new Shared Protected Goals account (if you already have a Shared Protected Goals Account open, you don’t qualify for the bonus) by 9/30/19 at 4:59pm PT.
- Transfer at least $10,000 into the new Protected Goals Account by 10/15/19 at 4:59pm PT.
- Maintain a balance of $10,000 in the new Protected Goals Account until 12/31/19 at 4:59 PM PT.
- Eligible customers will receive the bonus credit to their Protected Goals Account by 11/15/19 11:59 PM PT.
- Accounts must be open and in good standing at the time of bonus credit.
- BBVA USA may report the value of the bonus to the IRS as required by law. Any client whose tax status would require BBVA USA to impose tax withholding of any sort will not be eligible for this bonus.
- Bonus may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
- Offer not valid for current customers
- Employees are ineligible for this promotion.
- US citizenship is required
These accounts have no monthly fees.
This bonus was better in the past as you could earn $250 with one account and up to $750 with two people. Now you get $150 with one account and up to $450 with two people. Even the lower bonus now still gets you a good return for your money. You need to have $30,000 tied up for three months and you get $450 and a 2.02% APY. That’s a great rate. But the problem is all the issues that have been reported by people over at Doctor of Credit, who went for this bonus. They range from issues opening the account, accessing it, funding and more. Please let me know in the comments if you have dealt with this bank in the past. Hopefully it will help other readers who are thinking of applying.