Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant 125K Upgrade Offer
American Express is targeting some Marriott cardholders with a bonus of 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy points to upgrade to the new Amex Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant credit card. This bonus is showing up when logged into your accounts online. Sometimes these offers are also sent by email.
Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy points after you upgrade from your current Marriott Bonvoy American Express Card to the new Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card and spend $5,000 on the new Card within the first 3 months.
Annual fee is $450.
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 3X Marriott Bonvoy points at U.S. restaurants and on flights booked directly with airlines.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- Enjoy up to $300 in statement credits each year of Card Membership for eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- Access to over 1,000 airport lounges around the world with complimentary Priority Pass Select
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite status after making $75,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
The current public bonus on the Amex Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant card is only 75,000 points. So this Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant 125K upgrade offer is a tremendous opportunity. The card does have a huge annual fee of $450, which will be prorated, but it also provides lots of value and perks. Therefore it is a good card to have for those who stay at Marriott properties often
You can get a huge bonus without a hard pull, if targeted. You can even get this bonus if you have had the card. After 12 months (to be safe), you can downgrade again. It’s also possible to get the same upgrade offer in the future. Let me know if you received this offer.