Bank & Trust Bonus
Bank & Trust has new bonuses of $350 for checking account opened by 10/31/2019. The bonus is available online and in-branch.
There’s two different bonuses, depending on which bank you have in your state. They might have different names as well, but they all have one of these two bonuses.
Open an account by October 31, 2019 to get a bonus up to $350:
- $30 bonus will be given for enrolling in eStatements within 60 calendar days of account opening
- $70 bonus will be given if one (1) direct deposit of $500 or more post to the account within the first 60 calendar days of account opening
- $250 bonus will be paid if the account has at least $7,500 balance 60 calendar days after account opening.
Bonuses will be paid within 90 business days after the promotional period has ended.
- Arizona Bank & Trust (AZ)
- Dubuque Bank & Trust (IA)
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust (WI)
- Citywide Banks (CO)
- New Mexico Bank & Trust (NM)
- Rocky Mountain Bank (MT)
- Premier Valley Bank (CA)
Offer is available in AZ, IA, WI, CO, NM, MT, CA.
$350 bonus offer is not available to existing FirstBank & Trust consumer checking customers or those who have been paid a new account opening bonus since January 1, 2018.
The checking account is free with eStatements.
If the account is closed by the customer or Bank within 90 calendar days after opening, they will deduct bonuses earned and a $25 account closing fee may be assessed.
We’ve seen bonuses for $500 and $700 in the past, but the $350 is pretty good as well. I doubt we’ll see those higher bonuses any time soon as this is been the standard the last few times for this Bank & Trust bonus. You can also fund with a credit card online, so that could be a small bonus on its own.
- Bonus: $350
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Availability: AZ, IA, WI, CO, NM, MT, CA
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500 within 60 days
- Other Requirements: eStatements
- Credit Card Funding: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 90 to keep bonus and avoid $25 fee