If you’re looking to fly away to Europe, then today is a good day to start booking. Several cities around the United States have great fares for travel to Madrid, Paris, Rome and other European destinations. Prices start as low as $227 round trip.
Here’s some of the best prices that was able to find on SkyScanner:
- NYC to Madrid for $227 (non-stop)
- Boston to Madrid for $227 (non-stop
- NYC to Barcelona for $234
- NYC to Paris for $246 (non-stop)
- NYC to Rome for $249
- Los Angeles to Paris for $259
- Miami to Madrid for $294
- NYC to Oslo for $304 (non-stop)
- San Francisco to Paris for $325 (non-stop)
- Los Angeles to Madrid for $374 (non-stop)
The best prices are showing up in October, November, January, February and March. Let me know if you find similar prices from other cities.
Definitely great prices, especially from NYC to Madrid for a non-stop flight. Check out the dates and see if they work out for you. Don’t forget to use Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases.
If you still need to find a place to stay as well, check out this signup offer from Airbnb that can save you 15%. In many countries, especially in Europe, you can find Airbnb stays in older neighborhoods where there’s no hotel chains.