If you have a Citi card, check your emails for an offer to save $20 on your purchases made with the card through PayPal.
Receive a one‐time $20 statement credit after you make eligible purchase(s) of $120 or more using PayPal with your linked Citi credit card. Your purchases must post to your account between 08/26/2019 and 10/25/2019.
- An eligible purchase is a purchase made when PayPal is the payment method, except for peer‐to‐peer transactions (such as PayPal Send Money transactions), Citi credit card purchases made with convenience checks, cash advances, and items returned for credit.
- Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the date that your purchases post beyond the promotional period.
- The statement credit will be applied to your account within 2 billing cycles after the eligible purchases are posted.
- To qualify for this offer, your account must be open and current when the statement credit is applied.
- If you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
- Offer is non‐transferable and only available for the account noted in this email.
A nice offer from Citi to get you to link your cards with PayPal. You must have received an email directly and only the card mentioned in the email will qualify for the statement credit. Email is titled “$20 for back-to-school is yours”.