Whole Foods Market will be giving away free lunch boxes this weekend. The chain is giving the first 200 shoppers in line a free limited-edition bento box exclusively designed by artist and designer Will Bryant. The box will include a $10 saver card along with tips and tricks to get you started on upgrading your lunch. The deal is valid this Saturday only, August 24th.
Here’s the list of eligible locations:
- Los Angeles – Whole Foods Market Downtown L.A.
- Seattle – Whole Foods Market Kirkland
- Austin – Whole Foods Market Domain
- Miami – Whole Foods Market Davie
- Philadelphia – Whole Foods Market Philly Center City
- Boston – Whole Foods Market South End
- New York City – Whole Foods Market Tribeca
- Atlanta – Whole Foods Market Midtown Atlanta
- Valid 8/24/19 at select Whole Foods Market stores.
- Limit one (1) bento box per customer.
- Must be 12 years or older to qualify.
- No purchase necessary.
- Limited to first 200 customers in line at the participating store from 8 am (local time) onward. While supplies last.
- $10 saver card valid 8/24–9/1/19.