PNC Bank has a bonus of $200 for new business checking account. Accounts can be opened in-branch or online. Offer is available in select states until 9/30/2019.
- You may earn a $200 reward if you open a new PNC Business Checking, PNC Business Checking Plus, or Analysis Business Checking. Account must be opened by 09/30/19 and the following conditions must be met:
- Average cycle balance of $5,000 must be maintained in your new checking account for each of the first three statement cycles;
- 20 total qualifying PNC Bank Visa Debit card transactions must be made within the first three statement cycles.
- Offer only available to businesses with an annual revenue less than $5 million.
- You will only be considered for one reward amount, which is based on the product type you open.
- New account will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing PNC Bank business checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
- Possibly limited to OH, MI, FL, AL, GA, MD, KY, IN, PA.
PNC Bank fees are waived for first three months. After that, the following monthly fees apply, but can be waived with the listed activities:
- Business Checking ($100 Bonus) – $12 Monthly Fee
- Make $1,000 in business credit card purchases with a linked PNC credit card
- Maintain an average minimum monthly collected balance of $1,500
This bonus is better, compared to what we saw last quarter. The Business Checking account qualifies for the $200 bonus, which it’s easier to keep fee free. Plus, you have the option of opening the account online or in-branch. They also have a personal checking bonus.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Availability: OH, MI, FL, AL, GA, MD, KY, IN, PA.
- Expiration Date: 9/30/2019
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other requirements: $1.5K balance for 90 days
- Monthly Fee: $12 but it can be waived
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown