Well Fargo is offering an amazing promotion for new business checking accounts. The requirements are not the easiest, but you can get $1,000. The bonus might not be available at all branches, so it could be worth calling first if it’s out of the way. The deal has been extended again until 12/31/2019.
Open a new Wells Fargo Business Choice Checking, Platinum Business or Analyzed Business Checking account for a $1,000 bonus and complete a few steps by December 31, 2019. Certain qualifications apply, see below.
- Visit a branch to open a new Platinum Business Checking Account and bring the required business documents
- Fund your new business account with $25 or more
- Deposit $25,000 or more into the new business checking account by Day 10, and
- Have a $25,000 minimum balance in your account on Day 180, and
- Make 10 or more qualifying transactions by Day 180
Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 45 days after eligibility and requirements have been met.
How to Find It
The best way to find this bonus it to call your local Wells Fargo branch and ask to be directed to a business banking specialist. They are probably the only ones that can issue this bonus and they will come to branches with an appointment. So talk to the business banking specialist, ask about the bonus and leave an appointment. Make sure you bring all the documents listed above. (HT: reddit)
Offer is available nationwide, but the only limitation is that you need to go into a branch to open the account. They’re available in most states.
Current business checking account owners and recipients of a business checking bonus in the past 12 months are not eligible
Offer cannot be paid without providing a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W9)
You can avoid the $14 monthly service fee on the Business Choice Checking account with one of the following each fee period:
- $7,500 average balance, OR
- $10,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, time accounts, and credit), OR
- 10 or more posted business debit card purchases/payments1, OR
- A linked Direct Pay2 service, OR
- Qualifying transactions from a linked Wells Fargo Merchant Services account
No early closing fee.
This is an awesome bonus, but it does require a large amount of money to be deposited in the new Business Choice Checking account and you need to go into a branch to open it. Furthermore, it looks like not all branches are aware of this bonus, so walk into one, or call, and ask if they have it. Might have to open it with a Business Specialist in branch and they have unique codes that they can use for each person, maybe a limited amount. They could also refuse to give you the bonus unless you have a promo code yourself.
You need $25K in the account on Day 10 and Day 180. Plus you need to wait another 30 days for the bonus to post. 10 debit transactions are required as well. You can check out this public $500 bonus that requires $15K for 3 months.
Sometimes these offers are pulled before the expiration date and since promo codes could be limited, it’s best to go into a branch sooner than later. You are not eligible for the bonus if you have received one in the last 12 months or if you already have a business checking account.
- No Link Available
- Bonus: $1,000
- Account Type: Business Choice Checking
- Availability: Nationwide, in-branch
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit a cumulative total of $25,000 within 10 days, and have same balance after 180 days. 10 debit transactions.
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Fee: $15 (waivable)
- Closing Account Fee: No