American Express recently released the new Amex Blue Business Cash Card. This is a cash-back credit card that comes with no annual fee, a 0% introductory APR, and 2% cash back everywhere. It initially launched without a signup bonus, but now as expected, we are seeing a $500 bonus. It’s not showing up for everyone. You probably have a better chance checking through incognito.
- Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $5,000 within the first six months
- Plus an additional $250 statement credit after you spend an additional $10,000 within the first year
Direct Link to Application (try opening in incognito window)
- 2% automatic cash back on all purchases up to $50,000 per calendar year
- 1% cash back on all purchases after that, automatically credited to your statement
- No category restrictions, so you can earn cash back whenever and wherever
- $0 annual fee
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Business owners can leverage the Card beyond its credit limit* with Expanded Buying Power to pursue growth opportunities quickly and deal with unexpected costs.
A good opportunity to get a bonus from another Amex card that most people have not had yet. The $500 bonus is a good one, but the spending requirement is high at $15,000. It’s not something that most people are able to achieve, especially now that gift cards are a no-no for Amex.