Stop&Shop, Giant and Martin’s supermarkets have a new promotion that starts today. You can get a discount on several brands, that amounts to 15%. Starting today, until August 22nd, they will have the following deal on select third party gift cards:
- Buy $100 of Gift cards and receive $15 off your next order via discount code printed on receipt
These third party cards are shown in the ad, but all merchants could be included:
- Happy Gift Card (can’t make out the type)
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Home Depot
- Barnes & Nobles
- Saks 5th Ave
- TJ Maxx
- Offer valid 8/9/2019 – 8/22/2019
- Limit one offer per transaction
- Stop&Shop gift cards and Amex, Visa, MC gift cards do not apply for this promotion
- $15 certificate expires 8/27/2019
- $15 minimum spend required
- Excludes purchases of Gift Cards, alcohol, tobacco, milk, lottery, fuel prescriptions, stamps. calling cards, metro passes, Western Union and any purchases prohibited by law.
- Photocopied or fraudulent coupons prohibited.
- Promotional value is taken off net purchase after discounts and coupons.
- Limit 1 coupon per customer per transaction.
- Limit 10 offers per household.
- Not redeemable at self checkouts.
- Coupon must be surrendered at time of use.
A good promotion for those who have a Stop & Shop, Giant or Martin’s location nearby. Home Depot gift cards for example can be sold at up to 90% of face value. So you lose $10 on a $100 denomination, but you get a $15 discount. That means that for every $100 Home Depot gift card that you buy you can save $5 off $15+ in groceries. And that doesn’t include credit card rewards. You can earn use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back.
There’s also these digital coupons for 20% savings on Happy gift cards.