Chase has an increased offer for the United Business Explorer Card. This Chase United Business Explorer 100K bonus is the highest we have seen, but also requires a lot of spending.
Earn up to 100,000 bonus miles:
- 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 in purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- Plus, an additional 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $25,000 total in purchases in the first 6 months your account is open
$95 annual fee (not waived)
- 2x miles per $1 spent on purchases at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- 2x miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- 1x mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Receive 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $25,000 on purchases on your card each calendar year.
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit
- 25% back on United Inflight Wi-Fi, food and drinks
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two one-time-use United Club passes each year
Applying for the CardLearn more and Apply Here
This new Cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new Cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months.
This card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule as well.
The regular bonus on this card is only 50,000 miles after spending $3,000. So this offer gets you an extra 50,000 miles if you’re able to spend a total of $25,000 within 6 months. You can use services like Plastiq to increase your credit card spending. Keep in mind that it falls under 5/24 so not everyone will be able to go for this Chase United Business Explorer 100K bonus.