Superstores Amex Offer
Get 15% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases online at select superstores by 10/31/2019. Limit of $10 in total statement credits. Offer includes Target, BJ’s, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and Jet.com.
- Offer valid only on eligible online purchases made directly with Target, BJ’s, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and Jet.com on their US websites and US mobile apps.
- Exclusions apply, including third-party brands sold online for all merchants.
- For Target, the additional exclusions are for online purchases for target rent-a-car and rent-a-truck, protection plans paid for in-store, registries and lists purchased in-store, restock purchases, pharmacy and printing services, photo center, and clinic services. Excludes reloadable gift cards purchased online.
- For BJs, the additional exclusions are for online purchases for Travel + Services (which includes BJ’s Auto Buying, BJ’s Home Improvement, BJ’s Home & Auto Insurance, BJ’s Travel, BJ’s Business Solutions, and BJ’s Tech Advisors), BJ’s check printing, BJ’s Gas, BJ’s Charitable Foundation donations, BJ’s B2B Sales, and BJ’s membership fees.
- For Sam’s Club, the additional exclusions are for online purchases for Fuel and Accessory, Travel & Services, Club Pickup paid for in-store, recurring subscription services (contacts), and in-store membership purchases.
- For Walmart, the additional exclusions are for online purchases for stationary, layaway, contact lens, photo services, recurring subscription services (for example, Beauty Box and Baby Box), insurance services, auto services, protection plans, and Walmart MoneyCenter.
- For Jet.com, the additional exclusions are for online purchases for room of choice and white glove services.
It’s a targeted offer that’s not showing on many cards/ Check your accounts online or your apps to see if you have it. Savings are limited to just $10, so it’s not huge. But hey, every dollar counts.