Check your American Express business credit cards for an offer that can save you 10% on Dell purchases.
Dell Amex Offer
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases online at dell.com/amex by 1/31/2020. Limit of $1,500 in total statement credits
- Offer valid for purchases made on Dell.com/amex or by phone at 877-BUY-DELL only.
- Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for gift card or e-gift card purchases.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam.
- Excludes international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
A nice offer that can save you 20% at ebags. Seems to be on most Amex cards. You can see more Amex Offers here.