If you’re looking to fly away to Europe, then today is a good day to start booking. Several cities around the United States have great fares for travel to Vienna. Prices start as low as $260 round trip. And that’s from the West Coast, which is a tremendous deal. Other cities on both sides of the continent have tickets for just a few bucks more.
Here’s some of the best prices that was able to find:
- San Francisco to Vienna for $260
- Los Angeles to Vienna for $267
- NYC to Vienna for $272
- Las Vegas to Vienna for $277
- San Diego to Vienna for $277
- San Jose to Vienna for $277
- Orlando to Vienna for $282
- Washington DC to Vienna for $289
- Seattle to Vienna for $290
- Oakland to Vienna for $305
The best prices are showing up in October, November, January, February and March. let me know if you find similar prices from other cities.
Definitely great prices for paid fares to Vienna. From there you can make your way to other European countries. Check out the dates and see if they work out for you. Don’t forget to use Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases.