There’s a new Southwest fare sale out today, this one for California. It features discounted flights all over the Golden State for as little as $29 one way. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good. This sale ends at 11:59pm on July 31.
The deals apply to flights traveling between August 20 and December 18, 2019, and there are a few blackout dates in November around Thanksgiving. Also, the cheapest fares on a number of the listed routes are only available on specific days.
- Burbank to San Jose (and vice versa) for $29
- Long Beach to San Jose (and vice versa) for $29
- Long Beach to Oakland (and vice versa) for $29
- Los Angeles to San Jose (and vice versa) for $29
- Ontario/LA to San Francisco (and vice versa) for $29
- Orange County to San Jose (and vice versa) for $29
- Sacramento to San Diego (and vice versa) for $29
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S. travel valid August 20 through December 18, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out September 3, and November 22 through December 2.
- Continental U.S. travel is valid Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase by July 31, 2019, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
These are good deals if California from Southwest. It’s definitely worth taking a look if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Use a Southwest credit card or Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve(3x on travel), or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from cards such as Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.