JetBlue announced a new two day Summer Sale, offering some great deals on select routes. You can pay cash or using TrueBlue points to jump on these deals. To take advantage of this JetBlue sale, you must book by 7/31/19 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time) and fly between 8/20 and 11/20/19 (with some blackout dates).
Using TrueBlue points to book these flights can get some good value on some routes. Click “POINTS” on top of the list to see how many points each fare will cost you. The lowest price is $39 one-way or 1,900 TrueBlue points plus $5.60 in fees.
- Direct link to promo page
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 7/31/19 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 8/20–11/20/19. Blackout dates: 8/29–9/2, 9/28–10/1, 10/12–10/14 & 11/6–11/12.
- Blue fare shown.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
It’s good to wait for these sales to book JetBlue flights since you can often get cheaper prices. Remember that you have 24 hours from the time of their original booking to cancel their reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected, if travel was booked seven (7) days or more prior to the departure date.
Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as the JetBlue Plus Card (6x on JetBlue purchases), Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or check out the best cards for travel purchases.
If you see a flight that you’ve already booked, you can contact JetBlue and the difference in fare will be returned in the form of a JetBlue credit, good for one year from the date of issuance. Read more here about their Changes, Cancellations and Standby Guidelines.